Polityka przetwarzania danych osobowych
Spółki wchodzące w skład Grupy ZIR:
ZIR – W.Sylwestrzak i spółka – Spółka Jawna
z siedzibą w Bytomiu, ul. Przemysłowa 7, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy Katowice WSCHÓD w Katowicach VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS: 0000100263, REGON: 276254749, NIP: 6262508300
ZIR – Systemy Projektowe J.Dumnicki, J.Sylwestrzak – Spółka Jawna
z siedzibą w Bytomiu, ul. Przemysłowa 7, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy Katowice WSCHÓD w Katowicach VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS: 0000121191, REGON: 273719892, NIP: 6262438019
ZIR – Systemy Sterowania Ruchem W. Dumnicki W. Sylwestrzak – Spółka Jawna
z siedzibą w Bytomiu, ul. Przemysłowa 5, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy Katowice WSCHÓD w Katowicach VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS: 0000116630, REGON: 276269573, NIP: 6262508926
ZIR Group, as a personal data administrator, processes obtained personal data in accordance with:
- The Act of May 10, 2018 on personal data protection (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 1000);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)];
In order to ensure protection of personal data of natural persons, we provide our clients the following information:
- The administrator of Your personal data is ZIR Group (Department of Traffic Engineering) with a registered office in Bytom (41-902) at Przemysłowa 5 and 7.
- You may contact administrator by e-mail: email@example.com, in writing to the address 41-902 Bytom, Przemysłowa 5 and 7, or by phone: + 48 32 387 85 25.
- The administrator ensures integrity and confidentiality of data and implemented, for this purpose, the procedures allowing the access to personal data to only authorized people and only to the extent that it is necessary due to performed tasks.
- The administrator applies organizational and technical solutions to ensure that all operations connected with personal data are processed only by authorized persons.
- The administrator also takes all necessary actions so as to subcontractor and other cooperating entities would also guarantee the application of appropriate safety measures in every case when personal data are processed.
- The administrator conducts, on an ongoing basis, risk analysis and monitors compatibility of applied data protection with identified risks.
- Personal data contained in correspondence addressed to the administrator are processed only for the purposes of communication and dealing with the matter that correspondence referred to or matters related to it.
- A legal basis of processing is, based on art.6 sec. 1 a – a consent of a person that data refer to, and art.6 sec. 1 let. f – processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests of the administrator – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – General Regulation.
- The administrator processes only personal data necessary for the purpose that correspondence refers to.
- The whole correspondence is stored in a way ensuring safety of personal data contained in it and other information and it is made available only authorized people.
- Personal data shall be stored for the period that Your consent was expressed for processing of personal data.
- The goal of processing of Your personal data is to provide information related to content contained in a contact form and for marketing purposes.
- A category of personal data processing is regular data.
- We do not transfer Your personal data to other entities.
- We inform that You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about processing of personal data – upon notification– we transfer information about processing data, including about purposes and legal basis of processing.
- The right to rectify data – we remove potential discrepancies or errors of processed personal data upon a person’s request, or complement them in the event that they are incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing – in the event of notification, we cease operations on personal data and their storage, as long as the causes of limiting data processing shall not cease.
- The right receive a copy of data – we transfer copies of processed data on a person notifying data.
- The right to remove data – data are removed upon request.
- The right to personal data portability – we provide delivered personal data, to the extent that they are processed in an automated way or in connection with expressed consent, in a form enabling their computer reading. In accordance with the Regulation, there is a possibility of sending these data to different entity, provided that there are technical capabilities both from the administrator and other entity.
- The right to object data processing for the purposes of direct marketing – a person that personal data are processed may, at any time, object processing his/her personal data.
- The right to object different purposes than data processing – a person that personal data are processed may, at any time, object processing his/her personal data.
- The right to object – a person that data refer to, in the event that processing of his/her personal data breaches GDPR regulations or different regulations concerning protection of personal data, may submit complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The right to withdraw consent– a person that data are processed may, at any time, withdraw it.
- The right to be forgotten – a person that data refer to has the right to immediately remove his/her personal data, and the administrator is obliged to, without delay, remove personal data.