LED inserts + masks
The offered LED inserts are characterized by excellent luminous flux and constant lighting from the central light sources. It is ensured increased service life and several years of maintenance-free exploitation. As an additional element for LED inserts, we offer special masks that allow you to display defined symbols.
FuturLED 6 optical systems offer phantom class 5, low energy consumption and more than 5 years product life. The inserts are available in 3 sizes: 100, 200 and 300 mm and, depending on the selected version, they work on 230V, 42V, 40V, 24V or 12V. Taking into account the different requirements in each country, we offer a wide range of FuturLED modules, specially adapted to local specifications or the special needs of customers.
Masks made of polycarbonate can represent symbols available from the catalog or specially designed according to the customer’s request. The product meets all national norms and standards, such as RILSA and DIN. The LED modules can be easily fitted with masks and then replaced as necessary. Possible rotation every 22.5°. The position of the mask between the inner and outer lenses protects it against vandalism and negative environmental influences.
- Uniform signal glow - central light source
- Top 5 phantom class
- Low energy consumption and perfect luminous flux
- All products are traceable by serial number
- Life cycle > 5 years
- Optimum thermal concept minimizes degradation
- Automatic light compensation in case of diode failure
- Proven technology
- Dimming function available - 230V, 42V, 24V
- Modules according to DIN VDE0832 available
- 3 types of lenses; colorless, smoked and colored
- 4 types of light color - red, yellow, green and white for public transport
Full tightness (IP55), compliant with PN-EN 60529
A variety of versions to choose from
Full compliance with the PN-EN 12368 standard, certificate issued by SIQ from Ljubljana